Wednesday, October 29, 2014

AHS: Edward Mordrake... Part 2



*Sigh*  Another 2 parter just like Anne Frank during Asylum.  This show needs a totally fresh cast... and maybe a new show runner.  What to look forward to tonight?  Hopefully some more Twisty as that is the only plot I can get behind.  What not to look forward to in tonight's episode?  Whatever tragically out of place musical number Murphy has added to torture me with.  That's right.  I now take these musical numbers personally.  *SIIIIIGGHHH*  Here we go...

  • What in Sweet baby Jesus' name is Wes Bently's accent
  • I like the idea of hearing every "freak's" back story.
  • Mat Fraser is AWESOME.  I would like to see him in another season, he is an AWESOME actor.
  • I guess we are not going to hear about how Pepper drowned a baby?
  • I'm confused... is Jessica Lange considered a freak by Mordrake?
  • "It is your delusional ignorance" oh SNAP.  You do not talk to Miss Lange like that you fool.
  • Oh snap, is "Esmeralda" going to get killed by Mordrake for being a liar liar pants on fire?
  • I keep forgetting Twisty is capturing kids... I didn't realize he wasn't feeding them.  Didn't the girl have gruel?
  • Twisty's physicality is amazing.
  • That girl just strait up kicked some ass,
  • AHHHHHH AHHHHHHH WHAT CAN BE SCARIER THAN BEING CHASED BY THAT
  • Evan Peters and beau go to save the day?
  • Woah!  HBO sex
  • Who needs botox when there is CGI
  • RITCHY RICH!  OH FUCK!  EVAN!!!!! 
  • Wait... why have we not heard the giant woman's story.  IS SHE GOING TO END UP DEAD????  omg I hope not I love her.
  • "I made men ejaculate gold."
  • Is Lange about to be snuff filmed???
  • THIS IS HORROR STORY!  THIS IS THE MOST HORRIFYING THING THEY HAVE DONE
  • "She's the one."  It's a bit early for Lange to part.
  • What.  Is.  Happening.
  • YES!  We are going to hear Twisty's story!
  • I am guessing the mouth is an attempted/botched suicide or somebody tried to kill him.
  • Why is "Esmeralda"being so helpful?  I thought she was a cold hearted con artist.
  • Im not gunna comment here, I need to know this.
  • This story is BREAKING my HEART
Watching him talk in that sad little voice though that gaping hole BROKE me
  • I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NO!!!!!!!! TWISTY! YOU WERE THE BEST PART OF THIS SHOW.
  • fuck,
  • They did it again.  They ended he best story line too soon.  Just like the demon in Asylum,
  • Gross that mask is filthy.

  • You stand on your soap box Lobster Boy, you tell them bout Meep.
  • Until I saw her pouring coffee... I forgot about Angela Bassett
  • Aw look, all the people heard about what Jimmy did and accept him.  Gooble Gobble.
  • Honestly I am really upset this isn't the last episode.  THIS is the AHS problem, they end it perfectly 7 episodes too soon and then have a season to finish.  Without Twisty, this season is useless.
  • I smell a musical number coming.  Great.
  • Now that Ritchy Rich is "Twisty" he can kill I bet.
  • And boom goes the dynamite.

I am calling this the BEST/WORST episode.  If this was the season finally and there weren't 200 extaneous plots, this would have been the best AHS episode, second only to the Violet reveal season 1.  But now.  AHS has to take things to far and end things too soon.  The snuff film and Twisty bits were true horror.  I was creeped out, which isn't easy.  But with Twisty gone, Dandy will NOT be able to fill those shoes.  I just don't care about any of these characters or plots that are left.  Oh American Horror Story, you done screwed the pooch again.  I shall begrudgingly finish the season.  Thank GOD there was no musical number.

No comments:

Post a Comment