Wednesday, January 15, 2014

AHS: Protect the Coven!


So, in my opinion, this show has gotten a bit repetitive.  They keep beating us over the head with this "THERE IS A NEW SUPREME COMING" plot line and not really given us anything new.  And how many times is each characters going to die?  It's bordering on ridiculous, and takes the power out of playing the death card.  When they killed Madison so early I was shocked, but now, even when the really killed Nan, I just couldn't get into it, I was numb to characters dying.  I'm just hoping this all leads somewhere because this plot is really going in circles, just the same things over and over and over and over... well, you get it.  Here are my moment to moment thoughts:

  • Every time they flashback I feel like I'm watching Interview with a Vampire.
  • We get it guys, Kathy Bates is racist.  We've driven that home.
  • That dress is Kathy Bates as Violet Beauregard.
  • Why are we flashing back to this?  We know she thinks blood is like 19th century botox.
  • So... she killed a chicken and then lost her damn mind?  Remind me to never kill a chicken.
  • Poor, poor Nan.
  • I can NOT get enough of Angela Bassett
  • Okay so Queenie is alive then
  • Who the hell put Lalaurie back together?
  • OH LOOK!  KYLE IS HERE!  HI KYLE!  Good to know you still exist.
  • Oh man Misty is RIGHT THERE.
  • I thought the witch hunter corporation collapsed?  How did they make a whole fake ID?
  • How the hell does Lalaurie know how to give a mani?
  • Okay so there is still a 3 some going on between Kyle and his lovely lady lumps.
  • Madison can poop?  She seems to thin for that.
  • IS SHE EATING POOP???  THEY ALL JUST ATE POOP SOUP!
  • Why the hell did Laveau keep the baby?  Give it back!
  • DID FIONA JUST SPRAY HER HOO-HA???  Oh that HAS to burn.
  • One day I'm going to grow up to be Myrtle Snow.
  • "It smells like an Olympian's ejaculate."  That was a line that happened.
  • Oh LAWD I thought Lalaurie had reformed!  Bitch just be crazy.
  • So... I guess Kyle is still a little slow... but I do love the chemistry he has with Taissa.
  • I'm am over Madison.  Even if she does have the best lines.
  • I'm still confused as to how the jazzman exists... he was a ghost.
  • Wait... Does Fiona still have cancer?  Because she was strait up dying before the midseason finale.
  • AHH! SPALDING!  I am so happy, it was such a waste to get rid of Dennis O'Hare so quickly.
  • If they kill Angela Bassett, I am out.
  • Who isn't the next supreme?  Everybody is the next supreme.  I'm the next supreme.
  • Why is nobody looking for Misty?
  • Annnnd she is gunna blind herself again isn't she. Two people died to give you those eyes Cordelia!
  • God damn it Cordelia you are ridiculous.
  • They should just write a TV show for Francis Conroy and Jessica Lange.  Just two old biddies bickering.
I mean, really.
  • It's a doll.  It's a fucking doll.  I can't.  I can not even.  He made Lalaurie get him a fucking doll.
  • Benedryl... please tell me he is fucking with her.
  • THEREMIN!
  • I keep forgetting Zoe and Myrtle are related.
  • Zoe listen to your aunt and go, why are you so committed anyway!?
  • This witch hunter this is awkward and I hate it.
  • I KNEW I SAW AN AX!   I thought it was the witch hunter's ax!
  • BWAHAHAHAHAHA Marie Laveau is impressed.
  • ANGELA TAKING CELLPHONE PICS.  I LOVE IT.
  • I mean... Benedryl makes you sleepy but not drunk.
  • NO! ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh, whew...   If the bury her, Cordelia will find her
  • SPALDING TOO THE BABY!  WHAT THE FFFUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
  • Oh that baby is a ghost now, isn't it.
  • Oh, my God, I love Evan Peters so, so much,
  • I'm glad they left, but if they aren't on the show anymore I am going to be sorely disappointed, especially since Kyle just got his brain back.
ONLY TWO MORE EPISODES LEFT!  Hopefully they will stop beating around the bush!

No comments:

Post a Comment