Wednesday, October 30, 2013

American Horror Story: Fearful Pranks (spoilers)



Today all the ladies in my office were all atwitter with excitement over tonight's impending AHS episode.  With theories (and spoilers for fans who were not caught up) flying around, it seemed the big questions were:
A) Why the hell did Queenie take a rag soaked with LaLaurie's blood for her Minotaur sexy time?

  • My theory- So that when she has sexy time with a black man/Bull head monster her voodoo power will make it be LaLaurie's vag getting rammed and not Queenie's virgin woowoo.

B)  Is Madison is really dead?

  • My theory- NO!  If she is in fact the next supreme (which I am still not convinced she is), she has all gifts... resurgence, like Misty has, may be one of them
Well, I'm going to live blog my reactions to this puppy again, if you didn't watch tonight episode read no further because mostly you will have no idea what I'm talking about.

  • AHS is coocoo for flashbacks.  Rape, and flash backs.  1961- 3 years before when last season took place. Interesting.
  • Why did we suddenly switch to black and white?  I mean, its terrible that the boy died.. but does that make the world black and white.
  • Damn Bassett is gorgeous, I would not cross her though... noooo...nooo....
  • No we are sepia toned... sepia is the zombie tone.
  • Ok, so AHS is into the zombie fad now, and can I say I am impressed with the gore.  Shall I dare hope for vampires next season.  OMG that wold be to hott.
  • YES!  We find Spalding having a lovely tea creepy dolls and can I just say DENNIS O'HARE IS AMAZING!  I am so happy we are seeing more of him!
  • I feel like Spalding and Fiona have a VERY similar relationship to Constance and Larry... except instead of being a burned man... Spalding has no tongue.  They are really trying to shove season 1 back in our face as if to say 'SEE! SEE!  WE CAN DO BETTER!  REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE?  YEAH!  YOU LIKED THEM!  REMEMBER!"
  • Hey, at least Madison died in a serious pair of pumps.
  • OH GOD!  QUEENIE!  EEEEEEEEEE! WTF IS GOING ON!
  • "Oh Christ!  Your girls couldn't pull a rabbit out of a hat!"
  • Girl has a GASH in her STOMACH!  Why you shaving her?!  Thank God for Fiona's breath of life
  • Council?  What council?  Is there some witch council?
  • I don't get why the voodoo queen does hair... she could literally do anything.  I don't get it.
  • Uh oh... box with a Bull head in it YOU KNOW it!  Aaaaannnnddd I was right.
  • WTF Kyle!  Stop banging that head, they just put it on!
  • Soooo.... Kyle doesn't remember who he is?  I'm confused.
  • ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO POISON HIM???  What the fuck Zoe, at least fuck him to death if you gotta kill him.
  • Good thing your zombie boy is out on Halloween.  Also, nice skeleton nod to season 1.
  • Halloween now vs. then, excellent.
  • Hell yes to sexy witch Jessica Lange.
  • This should could be called "The many hair styles of Marie Laveau.
  • Oh, no her husband is haing an affair.  I fucking knew it.  That was some weird demon sex.  Never cheat on a witch, that seems like a bad idea... especially with the slutty Moira from season 1.
  • OMG YES!  LESLIE JORDAN FROM WILL AND GRACE/RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE IS ON THE WITCH COUNCIL.  I cannot say ENOUGH about the casting this season.
  • I am beyond obsessed with Francis Conroy's character this season... everything from the wardrobe to the hair to the voice... its brill.
  • Nan has semi-ratted out Fiona... I think that's where her down syndrome is interesting, she has this power and knows how to interpret it, but doesn't know how to deal with it.  When she knows that Madison is dead, she does what she thinks she is supposed to do, but handles it without tact.
  • Spalding and the scarecrow.  Brilliant.  He plays a mute character and yet somehow is my favorite...
  • Come on Cordelia... you have no ideas what is going on with your kids.
  • Oh God, he is going to kill his lover... he is going to kill mini-moira.
  • Well then. 
  • Aaaaaandddd..... FLASH BACK
  • I love the use of white in this season.
  • OOOOooooOooooo what an INTERESTING way for Spalding to lose his tongue!  I love this show!
  • Lange and Conroy are SO good at playing enemies.
  • I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO WRITE MYRTLE'S NAME!  It was either going to be Myrtles or his own name.... but why would he be so devoted?
  • Aw, no.. he's in love with her... again.
  • WOAH!  MYRTLE MENTAL MELTDOWN!I KNEW!  I KNEW MADISON WAS NOT THE NEXT SUPREME!  I STILL think it's MISTY!  IT HAS TO BE MISTYYYY!!!!

  • I need a hat like Zoe's.
  • Oh man is Spalding creepy as fuuuccckkkkk.  Dennis O'Hare is WAY to underrated and actor.
  • OOOOHHHHH MY GOD.  I WAS.  NOT. EXPECTING. THAT.  So creeped out by Madison's dead body.
  • Hank should reek of MURDERING!  Not just bullshit.
  • WHAT THE FUCK!  Why can't Sarah Paulson's characters have any peace?!  THIS POOR WITCH!
  • Oh God, TRICK OR TREAT THE ROTTING CORPSES OF YOUR KIDS!!
  • Is it me... or did the end feel a litttllleeee bit like the Thriller music video?
  • Where the hell is Kyle and WHY is Zoe not looking for him?!
Next weeks episode = The Walking Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment